1. Apply a cream concealer over your lid and create a smooth base to hold your shadow.
2. Use a liner, dark, to trace your top lashes from the inner corner, to the outer. Apply same technique to the lower lashes, and blend/smudging.
3. Sweep shadow(dark) over lid and into crease,
4. Blend shadow color up and over creases.
5. Apply lighter shadow to brow bone, or corners of eye, blend upward and out.
6. Apply more eyeliner if necessary, and finish with two coats of mascara.
Variations are color combo's, and inner rimming eye with dark pencils, or perhaps brighter shadows on bottom. This technique is as endless as your imagination
Here is a great template! recipe!